Much to discover in Eckerö and the rest of the Åland Islands
Eckerö has a long tradition of hospitality and tourism. Here, we are used to care for stressed city dwellers and guests from far away. Enjoy the magnificent scenery and the stunning scenery as the Åland Sea meets Eckerö beaches.For you who would like more activities for the body and soul is much to discover in Eckerö.
Here are some tips!
Familypark called SMARTPARK is built in Eckerö only 4 km from hotel ( Developed 2015 July) / (only 5 min.drive) Opens for a new season in June 2019.
The Smartpark is for the whole family and friends - activities and fun on dry land and on water - harmless, simple and joyful rides to participate for both parents , siblings and grandparents.
Mail & Customs House with art exhibitions, café, postal museum and post office about 1 km
- Käringsunds fishing village with old fishing sheds approximately 400m
- Åland Hunting & Fishing Museum showing Ålanders old hunting and fishing traditions in both an educational and exciting way about 400m from the hotel
- Wildlife Safari with views from the hotel's dining room / from the hotel rooms on the upper floor have good views of the wildlife enclosure. * safaris starting about 400m from the hotel
- Victoria's horse stable with riding just 1.5 km from the hotel. Booking in advance.
- Several nice beaches: Sandviken, Storby about 1km and Degersand, Torp about 10 km
- Golf Courses: Eckerö Golf situated only 4 km/ 5 minutes drive from our hotel is opening again in new regi and the course is renovated - Start for season April-May to October.
The golf courses in Kastelholm about 40 minutes drive from the hotel
- Bicycle and canoe rentals: - need to be ordered i advance - canoes Nimix rental / Nilsson
- Eckeröhallen which houses a full-size football pitch, athletics tracks, facilities for conferences and cultural events about 100 m from the hotel / Vianor Curling hall 100 m from the hotell
- Playland in Eckeröhallen in May will start More information on their webbsite www.leklandet.ax
- Excursions with groups to ex.
- Sightseeing or fishing trips or simply a lunch trip out on the blue wave!
- Sälskär excursion to fyrlandet with Bengt Hager as guide
Led friskis walk around the surrounding area with a guide!
More info on booking from the hotel!
On aland.com you will find tips on attractions, events and activities around the island.